Welcome to the ABCBet website. We hope you have an enjoyable and profitable experience. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by our terms and conditions of use, which govern our relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and must not be shared with anyone else
- You should be over eighteen years old to use this web site
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies. ABCBet cannot be held responsible for any gambling losses and we encourage you to gamble responsibly
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- ABCBet reserves the right to cancel your membership if the terms of your membership have not been followed.
- Your use of this website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- EVERY NEW MEMBER WILL PAY A RECURRING PAYMENT EACH MONTH BUT THIS CAN BE CANCELLED VIA PAYPAL AT ANY TIME, YOU WILL BE EMAILED BEFORE THE PAYMENTS ARE TAKEN AND THEN YOU CAN DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions without notification.
This website and it’s owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website comply’s to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the users computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the users interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through it’s server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and it’s external serving vendors.
No personal information is stored, saved or collected.